William Hill offer a feature called Cash In My Bet which gives you the opportunity to settle your bet at the value displayed before the final result is known. Cash In is available on most football markets and can be used both pre-match and in-play.
What Does The “Cash In Value” Mean On William Hill?
The Cash In Value shows how much you will get if you cash in your open bet now. When your cash in value shows as gold, that means you can cash in your bets for a profit.
How It Works: An Example
Let’s say for example you stake £5 on a treble of Norwich (7/4), Newcastle (3/1) and Liverpool (6/5) all to win their matches on Saturday (note these are just example odds, they aren’t necessarily the prices these teams will be at on Saturday).
Your bet is going well, the first 2 games are played at 3pm and both your teams won. So you need just one more bet to land your treble, but maybe you’re not so confident of Liverpool winning any more.
So let’s say the Liverpool game is due to kick off at 5.30pm. So you go to check your bet and see that the Cash In Value shows £55. That means that you can cash in your bet for £55 right now, which means you make a profit of £50 guaranteed, regardless of what happens in the Liverpool game.
You can do the same thing in play, if you have backed a team to win and they take the lead, you’ll have the option to cash in for a guaranteed profit and you can sit back knowing that your win is guaranteed whatever the result.
You can find more details at the William Hill website, plus get a free bet when you open a new account – details below.
- William Hill: William Hill Launch New Dart App for the PDC World Darts Championship
- William Hill: William Hill World Darts Championship Podcast: 17th December
- William Hill: Football bettor beats odds of 10,890/1 to scoop mega win!
- William Hill: Scottish Premiership Opta Facts – December 13/14
- William Hill: Premier League Opta Facts – 13-15 December
- William Hill: Champions League Opta Facts – Matchday 6 9-10 December 2014
- William Hill: Premier League Opta Facts Dec 2 – 3
- William Hill: Exclusive Kempton Ticket Offer – 26th & 27th December
- William Hill: Andy Holding – Fairyhouse Preview: 30th November
- William Hill: Barclays Premier League Opta Facts 29 – 30 November