William Hill has a “Most Popular Bets” feature. You’ll find the current most popular bets on the right hand side of the screen on the William Hill website.
Basically, this shows you what everyone else has been betting on. The top bets are automatically included in an accumulator for convenience.
Here’s an example which shows what it looks like. You can click Show Bets/Hide Bets to display the individual bets that make up the accumulator.
You can use the slide bar to adjust your stake and see what your return will be. In the example here, a stake of £10 would win you £557.84 which is a very healthy profit.
The advantage of this feature is that you can let everyone else do all the work for you, and cash in on their research.
Just think of all those people studying the form, checking the stats and team news, finding the best odds. All you need to do is come along and put your stake into the accumulator and profit from all their hard work.
Most Popular Bets is available now at William Hill, and if you don’t have an account yet, you can even claim a free bet to get you started. Details below.
- Euro 2016 Betting: Home Nations
- Ancelotti: Can he be a success at Bayern?
- Britain’s bookmakers hit by Willie Mullins treble
- Best free bets at bet365
- Are Bookies Refusing To Take Your Bet?
- Arbitrage Guides – The best way to prepare yourself for sports arbitrage betting!
- Would You Like To Be A Millionaire? – Here’s Our Guide To The Scoop6
- Sky: Cook puts on a brave face
- Coral: How are Europe’s major leagues shaping up at the winter break?
- Sky: Silva: Pressure is on Chelsea