We often get asked whether you can place accumulators at Betfred online. The answer is yes you can, although we don’t recommend them for accumulator betting due to the way the Betfred website is designed. But if you’re sure you wouldn’t rather join a better bookie, step by step instructions on how to do it…
How To Place Accumulators at Betfred
- Before you can bet with Betfred online you need to open an account.
- Make sure you are logged into your account. You’ll find the login button at the top of the screen on the Betfred website.
- Now you need to select which bets you want to add to your accumulator. You can add bets from any coupon you like. Just left click on each bet you want to add, and you’ll see it appear on the betslip on the right hand site of the screen.
- As soon as you have added more than one bet to the betslip, a section will appear with the heading “Multiple Bets“
- You can enter your stake where it says “Accumulator” at the top – this is highlighted in red on the example to the right. You don’t need to enter stakes in any other boxes unless you want to.
- You can see that the total cost and the potential return is shown at the bottom of the betslip. In this example our £10 stake would return £67.32 if these four results come in.
- You can continue to ad more bets to your acca if you like, or you can remove any of the bets you added before by clicking the red cross next to it.
- Once you’ve finished, simply click the Place Bets button to submit your acca bet. And that’s it you’re done! Sit back and watch the results come in.
It’s easy to create any accumulator you like at Betfred, and if you choose your bets wisely the odds can really stack up and give you some huge returns.
Betfred give you the flexibility to play around with your acca until you’re completely happy with the return you’ll get. But so do other bookies, and you’ll find that sites such as Sky Bet do a much better job. So why not click below and give the accumulator coupon a try today?
|Betfred are no longer recommended due to poor user experience, dishonest behaviour by their affiliates, and low rating on review sites such as Trust Pilot. A much better alternative is Sky Bet, and we would strongly recommend you join them instead.
How to claim your bonus at Sky Bet
Just open an account using the button below, and when you place your first bet, Sky Bet will match it with £20 in free bets when you deposit and bet £5!