Once you’ve opened your new William Hill account and claimed your free bet, you’ll probably have winnings that you need to withdraw. This guide shows you how to do it.
By the way if you haven’t yet claimed your free bet, click here to get it.
How To Withdraw Money From William Hill
It’s easy to withdraw your winnings from your William Hill account. All you need to do is:
- Log on to your account
- Click on: My Account > Withdraw
- Choose a withdrawal method
- Choose how much you want to withdraw
- Follow the on-screen instructions
There is always someone available via telephone or live chat if you need help with your withdrawal.
Remember that if you have bet with your signup bonus, only the winnings can be withdrawn from your account and not the amount of the bonus itself. This is standard with any signup offer from any of the major bookmakers.
How Long Do William Hill Withdrawals Take?
It depends on your withdrawal method. If you use PayPal, Skrill or Moneybookers it takes one working day. If you use credit or debit card, the average is 3-5 days.
What Is The Minimum Deposit On William Hill?
It depends what method you use to deposit. For most payment methods the minimum deposit is £5, but for a few (including PayPal, Skrill and Neteller) the minimum is £10.
Does William Hill Accept Paypal?
Yes, you can use PayPal at William Hill. It’s one of a wide range of options for depositing or withdrawing money. Other options include debit or credit card, bank transfer, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill and many more.
- William Hill: William Hill Launch New Dart App for the PDC World Darts Championship
- William Hill: William Hill World Darts Championship Podcast: 17th December
- William Hill: Football bettor beats odds of 10,890/1 to scoop mega win!
- William Hill: Scottish Premiership Opta Facts – December 13/14
- William Hill: Premier League Opta Facts – 13-15 December
- William Hill: Champions League Opta Facts – Matchday 6 9-10 December 2014
- William Hill: Premier League Opta Facts Dec 2 – 3
- William Hill: Exclusive Kempton Ticket Offer – 26th & 27th December
- William Hill: Andy Holding – Fairyhouse Preview: 30th November
- William Hill: Barclays Premier League Opta Facts 29 – 30 November