Many people ask us whether it’s possible to place accumulator bets at Sky Bet online. The answer is yes it is but the problem is that Sky Bet’s recent behaviour means they are probably not a company you want to trust with your money. More details of that below, but first if you decide you still want to make a Sky Bet accumulator then here’s our step by step guide on how to do it.
How To Place Accumulators At SkyBet
- Before you can bet you need a Sky Bet online account. If you don’t have one yet, then we recommend you do not waste your time joining them. See below for the reasons why. If you already have an account, then you probably already know of these issues. This guide is aimed only at those people who know the risks of betting at Sky Bet and have decided they still want to go ahead.
- You need to log into your new account – but don’t worry if you forget this, because you can also log in after you’ve created your accumulator.
- Pick the bets you want to include in your accumulator simply by navigating around the SkyBet site and clicking each bet you want. As soon as you click a bet it will be automatically added to your betslip at the bottom.
- Don’t worry if you make a mistake, you can easily remove a bet from your accumulator by clicking the cross next to it.
- When you have more than one selection in your betslip, a new box will open like the one circled in red above. It will be labelled “double” or “treble” or “4-fold” etc, depending on how many selections are in your accumulator. When you’re ready, enter your stake in this box.
- Don’t enter stakes in the singles boxes unless you want to place single bets as well.
- The potential return on your accumulator will be shown next to the stake box. In the example above, a £10 stake on the treble selected would return £121.70.
- When you’ve finished, either login to bet if you haven’t done already, or if you are already logged in just click the Place Bet button to place your bet.
- You’ve done it! Sit back, relax and wait for the results to come in.
As you can see, SkyBet do allow you to create accumulators online. But here are some reasons where you should reconsider if you were planning to bet there…