Many people ask us whether it’s possible to place accumulator bets at SkyBet online. The answer is yes it is, and it’s actually really easy to set up the acca you want. You can use the SkyBet free bet and also join he Free Bets Club when you bet every week. More details of that below, but first here’s our step by step guide on how to do it.
How To Place Accumulators At SkyBet
- Before you can bet you need a SkyBet online account. If you don’t have one yet, you can get one here and claim their exclusive welcome bonus at the same time.
- You need to log into your new account – but don’t worry if you forget this, because you can also log in after you’ve created your accumulator.
- Pick the bets you want to include in your accumulator simply by navigating around the SkyBet site and clicking each bet you want. As soon as you click a bet it will be automatically added to your betslip at the bottom.
- Don’t worry if you make a mistake, you can easily remove a bet from your accumulator by clicking the cross next to it.
- When you have more than one selection in your betslip, a new box will open like the one circled in red above. It will be labelled “double” or “treble” or “4-fold” etc, depending on how many selections are in your accumulator. When you’re ready, enter your stake in this box.
- Don’t enter stakes in the singles boxes unless you want to place single bets as well.
- The potential return on your accumulator will be shown next to the stake box. In the example above, a £10 stake on the treble selected would return £121.70.
- When you’ve finished, either login to bet if you haven’t done already, or if you are already logged in just click the Place Bet button to place your bet.
- You’ve done it! Sit back, relax and wait for the results to come in.
As you can see, SkyBet is one of the easiest online bookies to place accumulators with. It couldn’t be simpler, and the best part is that small stakes can land you some really big wins!