Yes, you can watch live football through William Hill’s website using their William Hill TV service.
You can access live events every day including football and a wide range of other sports. Betting in-play is the prefect way to make the most of your free bet.
What Is William Hill TV?
William Hill TV is a completely free service available exclusively to William Hill account-holders. You need to open a William Hill account to be able to use the service.
The service allows you to watch top quality sport including football, streamed live as it happens through your PC, tablet or mobile. You’ll also be able to see the latest Live In-Play prices for all markets that William Hill are offering on the event.
How To Watch William Hill TV
It’s easy to use the service. You just need to be logged into your account, and either have a positive account balance or have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to watch. There are literally hundreds of sporting events covered, including football, tennis, snooker and loads of other sports as well, so you’ll always find some great sport to bet on.
The full William Hill TV schedule can be seen by clicking on the Live Streaming link from the William Hill home page.
You can also tune into an event you’re betting on by simply clicking on the ‘Streaming’ icon on any of William Hill’s Live In-Play coupons.
If you don’t already have a William Hill account you can also claim a free bet when you sign up. See below for details of how to claim yours today.
- Euro 2016 Betting: Home Nations
- Ancelotti: Can he be a success at Bayern?
- Britain’s bookmakers hit by Willie Mullins treble
- Best free bets at bet365
- Are Bookies Refusing To Take Your Bet?
- Arbitrage Guides – The best way to prepare yourself for sports arbitrage betting!
- Would You Like To Be A Millionaire? – Here’s Our Guide To The Scoop6
- Sky: Cook puts on a brave face
- Coral: How are Europe’s major leagues shaping up at the winter break?
- Sky: Silva: Pressure is on Chelsea