Yes, you can place accumulators at William Hill online. It’s really easy to do, and you can even use the William Hill free bet as your accumulator stake. Here’s our quick guide on how to do it.
How To Place Accumulators At William Hill
- First you need a William Hill account. If you don’t have one, click here to open one and get a £25 free bet.
- Make sure you’re logged into your new account
- Pick the bets that you want to include in your accumulator. Just left click the bets and they will be automatically added to your bet slip.
- When more than one selection is added to the bet slip, a section headed Accumulators / Multiples will appear at the bottom.
- Enter the stake for your accumulator in the box. This is highlighted in red on the example on the right.
- Don’t enter stakes in the singles boxes unless you want to place single bets as well.
- Your potential return on your accumulator will be shown underneath your stake.
- When you’ve finished, just click the Place Bet button at the bottom.
- That’s it! Sit back and watch the results come in.
As you can see it’s simple to make your own accumulators at William Hill, and with some carefully selected bets you can get some big wins.
Money Back If You Miss By One
William Hill offer Acca Insurance, with money back if one team lets you down. When you place a football accumulator with six teams or more, you get your stake refunded as a free bet if you miss out by one result.
- Euro 2016 Betting: Home Nations
- Ancelotti: Can he be a success at Bayern?
- Britain’s bookmakers hit by Willie Mullins treble
- Best free bets at bet365
- Are Bookies Refusing To Take Your Bet?
- Arbitrage Guides – The best way to prepare yourself for sports arbitrage betting!
- Would You Like To Be A Millionaire? – Here’s Our Guide To The Scoop6
- Sky: Cook puts on a brave face
- Coral: How are Europe’s major leagues shaping up at the winter break?
- Sky: Silva: Pressure is on Chelsea