Yes, you can place accumulators at William Hill online. It’s really easy to do, and you can even use the William Hill free bet as your accumulator stake. Here’s our quick guide on how to do it.
How To Place Accumulators At William Hill
- First you need a William Hill account. If you don’t have one, click here to open one and claim the sign up bonus shown at the bottom of the page.
- Make sure you’re logged into your new account
- Pick the bets that you want to include in your accumulator. Just left click the bets and they will be automatically added to your bet slip.
- When more than one selection is added to the bet slip, a section headed Accumulators / Multiples will appear at the bottom.
- Enter the stake for your accumulator in the box. This is highlighted in red on the example on the right.
- Don’t enter stakes in the singles boxes unless you want to place single bets as well.
- Your potential return on your accumulator will be shown underneath your stake.
- When you’ve finished, just click the Place Bet button at the bottom.
- That’s it! Sit back and watch the results come in.
As you can see it’s simple to make your own accumulators at William Hill, and with some carefully selected bets you can get some big wins.
Money Back If You Miss By One
William Hill offer Acca Insurance, with money back if one team lets you down. When you place a football accumulator with six teams or more, you get your stake refunded as a free bet if you miss out by one result.
|William Hill Free Bet|
Join William Hill and get their famous Bet £10 Get £30 free bets. This is one of the most popular free bets on the market from one of the most famous and reliable online bookmakers in the business.
How to claim your free bet from William Hill
You will need to use the promo code C30 when signing up, in order to claim your bonus.
New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
- William Hill: William Hill Launch New Dart App for the PDC World Darts Championship
- William Hill: William Hill World Darts Championship Podcast: 17th December
- William Hill: Football bettor beats odds of 10,890/1 to scoop mega win!
- William Hill: Scottish Premiership Opta Facts – December 13/14
- William Hill: Premier League Opta Facts – 13-15 December
- William Hill: Champions League Opta Facts – Matchday 6 9-10 December 2014
- William Hill: Premier League Opta Facts Dec 2 – 3
- William Hill: Exclusive Kempton Ticket Offer – 26th & 27th December
- William Hill: Andy Holding – Fairyhouse Preview: 30th November
- William Hill: Barclays Premier League Opta Facts 29 – 30 November