Yes, Betfred offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK and Irish Horse Racing all day every day. This applies to all online and mobile customers.
How Does Best Odds Guaranteed Work?
It’s simple. When you take an early price on your selection and the SP (starting price) returned is bigger than the price you got, Betfred will pay you out at the bigger price.
Basically, what this means is:
- If your price is bigger than SP, you get the original price you took
- If SP is bigger than the price you took, you get paid out at SP
What’s The Advantage?
The advantage of Best Price Guaranteed is that you can take early prices with confidence and try to get a better deal, knowing that if it doesn’t work out the way you expect, you can’t possibly lose out.
Everyone knows that there is usually a lot more value to be had by taking early prices, as they can often shorten closer to the start of the race. That’s why many successful gamblers take early prices whenever they can.
With Best Price Guaranteed you get the best of both worlds – the chance of a much better price, and complete protection if the price doesn’t go the way you expect.
Although Betfred do offer BOG, we still do not recommend them. In fact most of the major online bookies also offer best odds guaranteed. Here’s a full list so you can see what we mean. In fact, you’ll find that Sky Bet is a much better alternative. They have exactly the same service, but they also offer better odds and free live streaming on all UK & Irish races. Click below to give Sky Bet a try instead.
|Betfred are no longer recommended due to poor user experience, dishonest behaviour by their affiliates, and low rating on review sites such as Trust Pilot. A much better alternative is Sun Bets, and we would strongly recommend you join them instead.
How to claim your bonus at Sun Bets
Just open an account using the button below, and when you place your first bet of £5 or more, Sun Bets will match it with £10 in free bets!
New customers only. Must be aged 18 or over. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Euro 2016 Betting: Home Nations
- Ancelotti: Can he be a success at Bayern?
- Britain’s bookmakers hit by Willie Mullins treble
- Best free bets at bet365
- Are Bookies Refusing To Take Your Bet?
- Arbitrage Guides – The best way to prepare yourself for sports arbitrage betting!
- Would You Like To Be A Millionaire? – Here’s Our Guide To The Scoop6
- Sky: Cook puts on a brave face
- Coral: How are Europe’s major leagues shaping up at the winter break?
- Sky: Silva: Pressure is on Chelsea